Step 1: Apply Online
Step 2: Set up your MJC Email
Step 3: College Orientation
Step 4: Assessment Testing
Step 5: Education Plan
Step 6: Official Transcripts
Step 7: Apply for Financial Aid
Step 8: Register for Classes
Step 9: Pay Fees
Contact the friendly Admissions Office staff if you have questions about adding or dropping classes, or filing for pass/no pass.
The Assessment Testing Office administers tests to help you select appropriate courses or satisfy pre-requisites.
International students should start by visiting our Information for International Students.
ASMJC Student Government
Civic Engagement Project
Find a job
Hispanic Education Conference
Info for Undocumented Students
Prime Shine Pirate Express Bus Schedule
Student's Rights and Responsibilities
Title IX Information
Committees & Associations
California School Employees Assoc.
Distance Education Committee
Professional Development Committee
Resource Allocation Council
Yosemite Faculty Association
If you fall out of status you may be reinstated to student status if:
• You have not been out of status for more than 5 months at the time of filing the request for reinstatement (or demonstrate that the failure to file within the 5 month period was the result of exceptional circumstances and that you filed the request for reinstatement as promptly as possible under these exceptional circumstances)
• Do not have a record of repeated or willful; violations of immigration regulations
• Are currently pursuing, or intend to pursue, a full course of study in the immediate future at MJC
• Have not engaged in unauthorized employment
• Are not deportable for any other reason
If you fall out of status please come to the International Student Program immediately.