MJC Centennial Celebration Branding
The MJC Centennial Logos are available for you to use on your docments and slide-shows during the 2021-2022 school year. Please contact your Public Relations department to discuss other uses or if you need assistance on chosing which logo will best meet your needs.
Instructions to use the email signature.
- Open the email signature template.
- Select all and copy the email signature.
- PC users: Select and use Ctrl+A to select all then Ctrl+C to copy all.
- Mac users: Select and use Command+A to select all then Command+C to copy all.
- Open Outlook
- Open the Options Menu
- Outlook Desktop: click 'file' and then 'options'.
- Office 365: click the gear icon in the top right, then View All Outlook Settings
- Mac users: click the ‘outlook’ menu and then ‘preferences’.
- Select the Signatures settings.
- Outlook Desktop: Select 'Mail', then click 'signatures' and choose the signature you want to create/edit.
- Office 365: Click Compose and Reply
- Mac users: Select 'Signatures' then select the signature you want to edit or click '+' to create a new signature.
- Paste (Ctrl+V) the signature into the signature box.
- Edit the signature with your personal contact info.
- Select your preferences (Click 'default' if you would like to use this signature for all emails)
- Click 'save'.
One Color Logos (Solid)
One Color Logos (Open)
These logos have an open background area