Contact the friendly Enrollment Services staff if you have questions about adding or dropping classes, or filing for pass/no pass.
Other questions? Call 209-575-6789.
The Assessment Testing Office administers tests to help you select appropriate courses or satisfy pre-requisites.
International students should start by visiting our Information for International Students.
ASMJC Student Government
Civic Engagement Project
Hispanic Education Conference
Info for Undocumented Students
Prime Shine Pirate Express Bus Schedule
Student's Rights and Responsibilities
Title IX Information
Committees & Associations
California School Employees Assoc.
Distance Education Committee
Professional Development Committee
Resource Allocation Council
Yosemite Faculty Association
The Collaborative at Modesto Junior College provides activities and resources to enhance the academic and personal success of our students of color. Emphasis is placed on African American and Hispanic students. Our goal is to encourage and promote academic success as it relates to setting realistic academic and personal goals and effectively utilizing academic resources and support services to achieve desired results. We promote personal growth and development through self-analysis and intervention. While at the same time, we collaborate with local community-based organizations willing to serve as a resource for mentoring, enhancing professional skills, and/or broad based networking.
Service Area Outcomes (SAO)
1. To help students access state and federal financial aid to meet their full financial needs. Provide financial aid workshops to help students complete forms and file an online application in a timely manner.
2. Familiarize students with transfer admissions requirements to CSU and UC universities while promoting transfer application workshops for CSU and UC Admissions Applications.
Support Service Learning Outcomes (SSLO)
1. Students will be able to differentiate between Student Financial Aid awards and Pell grant requirements.
2. Students will be able to identify the CSU and UC admissions/transfer requirements.
3. Students will be able to complete the CSU and UC Online Admissions Application process.
Ulises Ochoa Diaz, M.A.Ed.
Phone: (209) 575-6789
Vice President of Student Services
Dean of Student Services
Student Services Building 128
Yosemite Hall 118
Monday - Thursday
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Thursday
7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Friday - Closed
Student Success Hubs
Founders Hall 116
Morris Memorial 207
Student Center 1
Yosemite Hall 119
Monday - Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday – Thursday
7:30 am – 5:30 pm