Step 1: Apply Online
Step 2: Access your MJC Email
Step 3: College Orientation
Step 4: Assessment Testing
Step 5: Education Plan
Step 6: Official Transcripts
Step 7: Apply for Financial Aid
Step 8: Register for Classes
Step 9: Pay Fees
Contact the friendly Admissions Office staff if you have questions about adding or dropping classes, or filing for pass/no pass.
The Assessment Testing Office administers tests to help you select appropriate courses or satisfy pre-requisites.
International students should start by visiting our Information for International Students.
ASMJC Student Government
Civic Engagement Project
Hispanic Education Conference
Info for Undocumented Students
Prime Shine Pirate Express Bus Schedule
Student's Rights and Responsibilities
Title IX Information
Committees & Associations
California School Employees Assoc.
Distance Education Committee
Professional Development Committee
Resource Allocation Council
Yosemite Faculty Association
The Modesto Junior College Health Services office is staffed by college nurses to assist students with health related problems, including first-aid, illness prevention and wellness information, and vision hearing, TB and blood pressure screening.
We offer a doctor clinic on Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings. You must see nurse a least a day prior to be signed up for the clinic. We have licensed therapist for students seeking counseling services.
We offer the following services**:
- Over-the-counter medication
- Health Education and Health Counseling
- Immunizations (may be required for transfers to other colleges)
- Treatment for Minor Injuries
- Mental Health Referrals
- Pregnancy Screenings
- TB (PPD) Screenings
- Self-Serve Blood Pressure Station
- Hemoglobin and Glucose Screening
- Vision Screenings
- Color Perception Screening
- Referrals for On-Campus Physician
- Crisis Intervention
- Family Pact Referrals
- Health Promotion Presentations
- Physicals (non-sports)-please be sure to bring all your required paperwork with you at the time of sign-up. Sign ups are done in person only.
Life Threatening Emergency-Call 9-1-1
Non-Life Threatening Emergency on campus-575-6351
Morris Memorial 108
Yosemite Hall 114
1/21 - CLOSED
T, TH, F: 8-5
W: 9:30 - 5