Modesto Junior College Health Services is staffed by registered nurses to assist students with health-related concerns including first-aid, illness prevention and wellness information. To access visits with a nurse, doctor, or a mental health therapist, contact Health Services for a referral.
During in-person operations, and based on room availability, Health Services provides a private and clean lactation space for nursing mothers.
Registered Nurses are available to assist you with:
- Minor Illness/Injuries
- Over-the-counter medications
- Health Education and Health Counseling
- TB Screenings
- Vaccines (lab testing is available for common vaccines)
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Mental Health Referrals
- Pregnancy Screenings
- Hemoglobin and Glucose Screenings
- Vision/Color Perception Screenings
- Referral to see the Doctor on Campus (limited availability)
- Crisis Intervention (if it is an emergency, call 9-1-1 or the crisis phone/text line)
- Sexual Health Referrals
For current charges, please click Fee Schedule.
*MJC Student ID/Photo ID, proof of current registration and zero balance required to receive services. To obtain your ID card, please visit the Student Development & Campus Life Offices (click here for more info.)