ASMJC Student Government
Civic Engagement Project
Hispanic Education Conference
Info for Undocumented Students
Prime Shine Pirate Express Bus Schedule
Student's Rights and Responsibilities
Title IX Information
Committees & Associations
California School Employees Assoc.
Distance Education Committee
Professional Development Committee
Resource Allocation Council
Yosemite Faculty Association
One-on-one Therapy Appointments
- A referral provided by a nurse or academic counselor is required
- Appointments are available throughout the week.
- Services are free of charge
- Visit Health Services for more information about therapy and setting up an appointment.
Wellness Support Groups
- Any MJC student is welcome to attend.
- No appointments needed, call Health Services office for current locations and times.
- Stanislaus County Warm-Line 24/7 phone support (209) 558-4600.
- Suicide Prevention Line 24/7 phone support 1-800-273-8255
- If you would like to speak to someone on campus you may visit the Health Services Office at East Campus (MM108) or West Campus (Yos.114). Please be sure to check our hours of operation.
- You may also visit with a MJC Counselor. Counselors are available by appointment and during walk-in hours. For availability call (209) 575-6080 or visit the Counseling Center on East Campus, Student Services Building Room 226 or West Campus, Yosemite Hall 147.
Courses Available on Campus
Health Services staff are certified trainers in Mental Health First Aid. Please contact our office and/or click on the logo for more information.
Must sign up in advance by calling (209) 575-6281.
Courses Available Online
Kognito is an interactive online training simulation designed to educate our faculty,
staff, and students. It is a research-based approach for reducing suicide, supporting
veterans on campus, and addressing challenges faced by LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual,
Transgender, and Questioning) students.
Life Threatening Emergency-Call 9-1-1
Non-Life Threatening Emergency on campus-575-6351
Morris Memorial 108
Yosemite Hall 114
Fall, Winter & Spring Hours
M, T, TH, F: 8-5
W: 9:30 - 5
M, T, TH: 7:30-5:30
W: 8:30 - 5:30
CLOSED 2/14 & 2/17