English for Life and Work Program
The ELW Program teaches English language skills in the context of everyday life and work situations. All courses are non-credit (0 units).
Click on the image above to see more complete information about pre-requisites and available courses for ELW students.
Dear Students, Fall 2020 registration has begun! The English Language Learner Welcome Center is available to help you with enrollment and registration for summer and fall classes by phone and e-mail only until further notice.
Please e-mail or call the following numbers to get help or ask questions. When calling, please remember to leave a message with your name and phone number.
- Mary Calderon: firstname.lastname@example.org (209) 575-7847
- Esmeralda Felix: email@example.com (209) 575-6312
- Alicia Ocegueda: firstname.lastname@example.org (209) 575-6149
- Elida Miranda: email@example.com (209) 575-7773
We are here for you!
- Current Semester Class Schedules (Search ELIC and ELW): https://myapps.yosemite.edu/mjcclasssearch/
- Referral Form to Receive Program Advising: https://forms.gle/1iQsSD7f3fhzofz98