We're Back on Campus - COVID-19 Information
Resources for Instructional Continuity
- For Students
- For Faculty
- For Staff
- For Planning to Reopen MJC Taskforce
- Return to Campus Recommendations
Assistance is Available
If you need assistance with COVID Testing information, Food, or are Suffering from Anxiety or Feeling Overwhelmed, MJC Health Services has information and links to all essential services
COVID-19 Testing for Students, Faculty,
Staff & Administration
MJC has partnered with Virus Geeks to provide no-cost COVID-19 testing for MJC students, faculty, staff and administration every weekday on both MJC East & West campus sites. Walk-ins are welcome or appointments can be scheduled online. Photo ID and W# are required for testing at the following locations.
MJC East Campus
Men's PE Building, Room 110
Testing available Monday-Friday, 9:30 am-6:00 pm
MJC West Campus
John Muir Hall, Room 155
Testing Available Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
COVID-19 Community Testing & Vaccinations
MJC has partnered with Curative to provide COVID-19 testing and vaccinations to the community on MJC East Campus (near the Student Center)
- Testing & Vaccinations are available every Wednesday 2pm-7pm
and Saturdays 10am-4pm
- Walk-ins are welcome or make your appointment at curative.com
COVID Funeral Assistance
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought overwhelming grief to many families. At FEMA, the mission is to help people before, during and after disasters. FEMA is dedicated to helping ease some of the financial stress and burden caused by the virus. Under the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2021 and the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021, FEMA is providing financial assistance for COVID-19 related funeral expenses incurred after January 20, 2020. For more information, go to the FEMA webpage.
Additional Health Information
Modesto Junior College prioritizes the health and safety of our students, staff and faculty. We are committed to continue educating our students in the event Coronavirus spreads within our community. To learn about how we are planning to bring the educational experience online, visit our Instructional Continuity page.
Modesto Junior College takes its directive on all health matters from Stanislaus County Health Services Agency. We strongly urge you and your families to always be fully informed.
At MJC, your health is our No. 1 concern
- MJC offers health services and mental health services free to MJC students. Visit our health services page for more info.
- Interested in learning more about the COVID-19 Vaccine? Visit the Stanislaus County vaccine information page.
- Questions about your classes during this challenging time? We have a survival guide for you.
- If you need assistance finding food, paying housing bills, or other essential services, visit 211.org or dial 211 to speak to someone who can help.
- Stanislaus County Health Services Agency offers in-office and drive-thru Coronavirus testing. Sign up here.
- MJC is offering classes remotely and on campus. Check your class schedule to see if your class is online or on campus.
- Get free mental health support by calling: (209) 575-6281 from 7:30 am - 12 pm or (209) 575-6038 from 12:30 pm - 5 pm.