Enrollment Verifications are used to verify enrollment status, GPA, and units for external agencies. Your first two verifications are free. After that, there is a fee per request.
Your enrollment verification will be based on the number of units you are enrolled in when Enrollment Services processes this request. Adding and/or dropping classes between the time of this request and the actual processing date may affect the number of units reported on this verification.
Verification requests that are not picked up within 60 days will be discarded.
Requesting by Email, Mail, Fax, or In Person
- Electronically signed forms will ONLY be processed when using your MJC Student Email.
- When submitting this form using a personal email, signature must be completed in blue or black ink.
- You may come in person to MJC to request your enrollment verification. Photo ID or written authorization by the student is required at the time the request is made and at the time of pick up.
Cost of Enrollment Verifications
|SERVICE||PROCESSING TIME||DELIVERY OPTION||COST|
|Regular||5-7 business days||Mail/Hold for Pickup||$7.00|
|Rush||2 business days||Mail/Hold for Pickup||$15.00|
|Express||Same day if ordered by 4pm||Mail/Hold for Pickup||$20.00|
Please note: Students with outstanding financial obligations will not be provided copies of verifications until the hold is cleared by the Business Services Office.
Letter of Non-Attendance
If you need a letter verifying you have not enrolled in any MJC classes and no official transcript can be generated, you will need to request a Letter of Non-Attendance. Please do the following:
- Submit the Enrollment Verification Form to Enrollment Services. In the "Other" area, indicate "letter of non-attendance".
- The form can be submitted via email, mail, fax, or in person as indicated above.