Now that you have explored careers of interest to you, honed your professional skills, networked and have some work-based learning experience it’s time to find the right job!
1. Contact the Career Services Center for help with your job search.
2. Evaluate your internship or volunteer experiences and reflect on what happened.
3. Expand portfolio to include volunteer activities, student organization participation,
completed certificates and
employment (Exploration, Preparation and Work-Based Learning activities).
- Update your resume
4. Expand your professional network.
- Attend campus and community virtual events
- Participate in committees and professional associations, if appropriate.