Although we've moved all of our services to remote offerings, Modesto Junior College Career Services Center remains available to assist employers in the recruitment of MJC students and alumni for your staffing needs.
Ways to Engage with the Career Services Center
MJC's Career Services Center offers a number of opportunities to interact with students and recruit qualified interns and full-time or part-time employees. Based on your specific needs and preferences, we can help you build your campus brand by increasing your visibility and promoting your company. Please review the options and resources below and contact us to tailor a recruitment strategy to meet your business needs.
Recruit at MJC: Enter your job or internship listing for free HERE.
- Job opportunities must pay minimum wage $12.00 per hour or higher. No jobs based on commission only will be posted
- Jobs posted will consist of opportunities throughout Stanislaus County and its surroundings
- Employer to inform office when any MJC current student or alumni obtains employment
- Employers must comply with Federal and State regulations which prohibit Discrimination and Harassment in Employment EEOC
Participate in Virtual Career Fairs: Meet with students in an informal setting and discuss opportunities offered by your company.
Host a Zoom Employer Information Session: Promote your organization, meet prospective candidates and share with them your industry
Participate in Career Services Center Activities: Meet and build strong relationships with students by offering your professional expertise in their field of study by partnering with us as we offer a variety of career related topics, programs, workshops and professional development events. Opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Volunteer for mock-interview panels
- Provide a one-day job shadow introduction to students to show potential future candidates your organization
- Teach students how to network, interview and build other critical skills for success
- Present a professional development presentation on a variety of career related topics