Explore various options to see which jobs and careers align with your goals, and ignite your desire to succeed.
You’ll Focus On:
- Make a list of your jobs clubs, volunteer experiences, and courses you’ve taken. Note what aspects you enjoyed in each experience and see if there are patterns that reveal your strengths and potential majors or career path.
- Assess your personal values, interests, skills through career self-assessment tools
3. Complete your personal profile on Jobspeaker, familiarize yourself with the system.
4. Search for and participate in opportunities that will help you develop the qualities and skills employers are looking for such as leadership, analytical thinking, communication, and interpersonal skills.
5. Join a student organization, volunteer, or obtain a job that will provide you with an opportunity to learn and engage in a professional environment.