- Enrollment Services
- Financial Aid
- Student IT Support
- How to reset your password
- How to set up your student email
- How to apply to MJC
- How to Apply for Financial Aid or the CA Dream Act, and more!
Click Here for Guided Pathways - At MJC we offer many areas of study, visit our Guided Pathways page to help you make a choice (clarify the path, enter the path, and stay on the path).
Visit the top right corner of the MJC homepage for Registration (Piratesnet) & Class Search
Online Student Success Specialist Services Available
If you have questions or need help with
- Math and English placement
You can also connect with us on Live Chat or email us at email@example.com
Online Counseling Services Available
Walk-In Counseling - Two Ways to Connect
1. If you are ready to meet with a counselor right now, click here to go to the online counseling lobby;
2. Find a counselor with their green light on (left corner of ConexED -Cranium Café card), and knock on their door.
General Counseling Online Walk-in Schedule:
- Monday - Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM; 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
*Walk-In counseling (first time users will need to set up their ConexED-Cranium account).
Make an Appointment - Four Ways to Do It
1. Use the MJC Web Chat (lower right corner of MJC Website);
2. Call 209 575-6080 to leave a message, and you will receive a call;
3. Contact your counselor directly.
4. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your counselor may use ConexED (Cranium Café) when they meet with you online.
- Scheduled appointments (check your student email for your appointment, and link to join the meeting).
- New or Returning Students not recently enrolled at MJC, use the GUEST LOGIN
- Allow 10-15 minutes prior to appointment time for logging into your email and appointment
- Click here If you need help setting up your student email.
- Check out this video guide on setting up your camera and microphone.
Have a Quick Question?
- Frequently Asked Counseling Questions
- General Questions may be emailed to mjcCounselingRequest@yosemite.cc.ca.us