COVID-19 vaccination is one of the most important steps to ending the pandemic. They are safe, effective, and free. To view the benefits of the COVID-19 vaccine, click here. For local vaccination clinic locations and hours, click here.
Golden Valley Health Centers will provide free vaccinations every Wednesday on both MJC Campuses
MJC East Campus
Student Center, Lounge
No-Cost Vaccines are available every Wednesday, 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
MJC West Campus
Mary Stuart Rodgers, Game Room
No-Cost Vaccines are available every Wednesday, 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Questions about the COVID-19 vaccine? Are you still unsure if it is right for you? Visit BetweenUsAboutUs or click on the image below to view their video series:
For more information about COVID-19 vaccine safety, visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
COVID-19 Testing for Students, Faculty, Staff & Administration
MJC has partnered with Virus Geeks to provide no-cost COVID-19 testing for MJC students, faculty, staff and administration. Walk-ins are welcome or appointments can be scheduled online. Photo ID and W# are required for testing at the following locations.
MJC West Campus | John Muir Hall, Room 155 | Testing Available Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
MJC East Campus | Men's PE Building, Room 110 | Testing available Monday-Friday, 9:30am-6:00pm
COVID-19 Testing for Community Members
Curative hosts FREE COVID-19 testing at MJC East Campus near the Student Center on Wednesdays from 10am - 4pm. Visit Curative to view available dates/times and to schedule an appointment.
- Help spread the word - Download the Flyer
- Visit COVID-19 CA for general testing guidance and information.
COVID-19 Notification Forms
If you have tested positive or are experiencing signs and symptoms of COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Notification Forms page to fill out the appropriate notification form.
- 24/7 Health and Human Services Help: For Stanislaus County residents, call 2-1-1 or go to stanislauscounty211.org for assistance with food, housing, health, transportation, mental health, substance use, and legal services.
- 24/7 Domestic Violence Hotline, call (800) 799-7233 or click Chat Now; Call 911 if you or the person you are helping is in immediate danger.
- 24/7 Free Medi-Nurse Call Line for COVID-19 Questions: Operated through CA Dept. of Health Care Services, for those without insurance or for those with Medi-Cal but without a regular doctor. Call (877) 409-9052 to speak with a nurse.
- 24/7Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 1-800-273-8255 or text "COURAGE" to 741741
- 24/7 Mental Health Support: Offered through Stanislaus County Behavioral Health and Recovery Services. If you have a concern about your mental health or the mental health of a loved one, please call us at (209) 558-4600. We can help connect you to the appropriate behavioral health care and/or community support. To learn more, visit Stanislaus County Behavioral and Health Recovery Services.
- Pirate Care offers 24/7 free and unlimited access to a mental health provider from a mobile device or computer.
Local and State Public Health
- Stanislaus County Public Health: Current COVID-19 health statistics, testing information, and recommendations from our county.
- California Department of Public Health: Current COVID-19 and other health statistics and recommendations from California
- Have you lost a loved one to COVID-19? Jessica's House offers grief support to children, teens, young adults, and their families
- HEALTHY HIGHWAY, sponsored by Health Plan of San Joaquin: Daily pick-ups of FREE food, nutrition and exercise programs. Monday – Friday from 2-5pm, 628 Lincoln Center, Stockton.
- Health Plan of San Joaquin and COVID-19 (English and Spanish): Medical care and access information for those with Health Plan of San Joaquin insurance.
- Income Resources: Current government benefits and financial aid resources that may provide financial relief in the short and long term.
- Breastfeeding and COVID-19 English & Spanish