- To serve as the lead governance committee overseeing and promoting accreditation, program review, and outcome assessment.
- To develop, implement, monitor, review, evaluate, and revise college accreditation activities in accordance with the college mission, vision, and values.
- Serve as the steering committee for the accreditation process. Provide leadership in the development, planning, preparation, supervision, and completion of the accreditation self-evaluation.
The Institutional Effectiveness & Accreditation Committee will make recommendations to the College Council on the following:
- Annual ACCJC reports
- Self Evaluation
- Midterm, Follow-Up, and Special Reports to ACCJC
- Culture of accreditation
- Manual for Institutional Self-Evaluation – This document gives an overview of the accreditation process including the purpose, self-evaluation report, and the site visit.
- ACCJC – Home Page
- Other ACCJC Resources
Patrick Bettencourt, Dean of Instruction and Student Learning, Accreditation Liaison Officer
Aishah Saleh, Instructor- Arts, Humanities and Communication/ Co-Chair/ Academic Senate President/ Faculty Standard IV Co-Chair
Michael Smedshammer, Distance Education Coordinator, Faculty Accreditation Co-Chair
Curtis Martin, (Interim) Dean of Business Behavorial and Social Sciences
Kevin Alavezos, Professor- Office Administration/ YFA
Christian Cavalho, CSEA Representative
Amanda Cannon, Senior Research Analyst/ Research Office Representative
Brian Sanders, Interim Vice President of Instruction
Sarah Schrader, Vice President of College & Administrative Services
Katie Cochran, Recorder
Vacant, Faculty Accreditation Coordinator