- To develop, implement, monitor, review, evaluate, and revise college accreditation activities in accordance with the college mission, vision, and college goals.
- Serve as the steering committee for the accreditation process. Provide leadership in the development, planning, preparation, supervision, and completion of the accreditation self-evaluation.
- Promote a campus culture that is concerned about accreditation.
- Support the legal responsibilities of all constituency groups.
The Institutional Effectiveness & Accreditation Committee will make recommendations to the College Council on the following:
- Annual ACCJC reports
- Self Evaluation
- Midterm, Follow-Up, and Special Reports to ACCJC
- Culture of accreditation
- Student Learning Outcomes
Flex Activity # 6024 – ACCJC Accreditation Basics – it is a self-paced, interactive, web-based training. The estimated time of completion is 90 minutes. The course can be accessed at http://www.accjc-accreditationcourse.org/
Patrick Bettencourt, Dean of Instruction and Student Learning, Accreditation Liaison Officer
Aishah Saleh, Instructor- Arts, Humanities and Communication/ Co-Chair/ Academic Senate President/ Faculty Standard IV Co-Chair
Chad Redwing, Professor, Arts, Humanities, & Communications, Faculty Accreditation Co-Chair
Curtis Martin, Professor-History/ Academic Senate/ Faculty Standard II Co-Chair
Michael Smedshammer, Distance Education Coordinator, Academic Senate
Kevin Alavezos, Professor- Office Administration/ YFA
Christian Cavalho, CSEA Representative
Manny Walsh, Executive Secretary of Instruction/ Administration
Komal Bandyopadhyay, Dean of Planning, Research, Innovation and Institutional Effectiveness
Amanda Cannon, Seinor Research Analyst/ Research Office Representative
Brian Sanders, Interim Vice President of Instruction
Sarah Schrader, Vice President of College & Administrative Services
Katie Cochran, Recorder
Vacant, Faculty Accreditation Coordinator