eLumen is an outcomes-assessment and program-planning data management system. It’s a cloud-based software that’ll enable us to collect and manage various types of data thus allowing us to make further observations and inferences about student learning.
Note: If you're in a hurry and are looking for a quick guide to help you enter data, then click on number 8 in the list below.
- MJC's eLumen site
- How to sign up for eLumen
- Video: How to get started in eLumen (log in and password instructions)
- Video: Understanding your eLumen page
- Difference(s) between Assessment & Activity in eLumen (pdf) or https://my.visme.co/projects/01ozrj06-assessment-activity
- Video: Add Activity Link
- Quick Data Entry (video)
- Signing in and entering data
- Before adding an assessment
- Video: Adding an assessment
- Creating a separate activity for each SLO
- Video: Creating a separate activity for each SLO
- How to deal with Fall 2015 data entry in eLumen
- Video: eLumen Reports
- eLumen Q&A Fact Sheet
- Finding CLOs in CurricUNET
- Finding CLOs in eLumen
- What's "Mapping" in eLumen? (video)
- What's Data Mapping? (pdf)
- How to map in eLumen? (Video for department coordinators and division coordinators)
- Steps to map in eLumen (pdf for department & division coordinators)
- How to run a PLO report (For department and division coordinators)
We're entering CLO data for Fall 2019 courses per each department's assessment schedule.
Please note: Traditionally, we aim to enter all fall data by the end of January. Based on that, January 31 is our target date.
|January 22||Wednesday||4:00 to 5:00 p.m.||Founders Hall 236|
|January 24||Friday||4:00 to 5:00 p.m.||Founders Hall 236|
|January 27||Monday||4:00 to 5:00 p.m.||Founders Hall 236|
|January 29||Wednesday||4:00 to 5:00 p.m.||Founders Hall 236|
|January 31||Friday||4:00 to 5:00 p.m.||Founders Hall 236|