This page is for MJC educators who need basic information in order to engage in outcomes assessment.
I. Click on the yellow image with the text "The Basics" to access some basic information about SLOs.
2. Click on the image below with the text "eLumen" for logging into eLumen. Remember: Your username is the entire yosemite email address.
3. Click on the image below with the text "HOW TO . . . Videos & Documents to navigate eLumen"
4. To know if a class you're teaching is up for assessment during the time span of
fall 2017- spring 2019,
click on the blue image below with the text "Fall 2017-Spring 2019 Schedules."
DUE DATES for DATA ENTRY: Jan 31 for fall semesters & May 31 for spring semesters
- To update the old schedule, click on the brown icon, find your department, and click on the link.
- An excel sheet will download; edit, save, and send to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
5. To access a colleague on the OAW (Outcomes Assessment Workgroup), click on the blue image below with the text "OAW: A Standing Workgroup that's committed to assisting you."
6. To access the SLO Handbook & Program-Review process, click on the image below.