Embark on your leadership journey at MJC and let your student voice be heard!
This is an opportunity to gain leadership skills, advocate for important student concerns, network with our campus community, and build lasting friendships.
ASMJC has Senator postions still open. Apply today!
- Director of Student Relations*
- Director of Political Development*
- Vice President*
*Per ASMJC Bylaws, "Executive Officers of Student Government of MJC shall have served as a student senator prior to the time of application."
Run for an ASMJC Position for 2023-2024
- Run for an ASMJC Senator Position
- Run for an ASMJC Executive Officer Position
- *Per ASMJC Bylaws, "Executive Officers of Student Government of MJC shall have served as a student senator prior to the time of application."
- ASMJC Officers and YCCD Student Trustee Roles and Responsibilities
April 3, 2023 & April 4, 2023
If you have any questions about ASMJC Positions, please contact:
ASMJC's Election Chair Katelyn Gross at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about ASMJC, please contact:
Campus Life and Student Learning Manager, Alejandra Espinoza at email@example.com